Bed and Breakfast in Bisbee
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Bisbee
Other property types in Bisbee
BTC Lofts & Accommodations
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Copper Queen Hotel
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
School House Inn Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Bisbee?
Whether you're on a romantic trip and want to stay somewhere quiet and intimate, or you're traveling solo and hoping to get some local recommendations, a B&B might be the right choice for your trip. You'll find 29 lodging options and 2 B&Bs for your stay in Bisbee. For any museum buff, a trip to Bisbee wouldn't be complete without a stop by Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum or Muheim Heritage House.
Every B&B has its own unique feel— whether it’s a garden for guests to admire or a sunlit breakfast nook to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the tiny details are what make bed and breakfasts a fun place to get away. Here are some B&Bs to check out in Bisbee:
Gardens at Mile High Ranch: 3 stars, 7 rooms
- Full-service spa
- Individually decorated rooms
School House Inn Bed & Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 10 rooms
- Full breakfast
How to Pack for the Weather in Bisbee
If you're trying to decide when might be the optimal time to travel to Bisbee, we've collected some relevant weather stats to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically June and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 18.66 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 69° F and nighttime temperatures average 31° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 39° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 51° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 31° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Bisbee
Travelers who want to explore Bisbee will enjoy its historic landmarks and museums. When you want to explore some cultural attractions on your trip, Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum and Muheim Heritage House are worthy sites to check out. You might put The Bisbee Seance Room and Queen Mine on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Bisbee for its: