Visitors can enjoy all that Blakely has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Albany
- The closest major airport is in Dothan, AL (DHN-Dothan Regional), 30.2 mi (48.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Blakely
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kolomoki Mounds Historic Park. Additionally, you'll find Omussee Creek Park in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Blakely - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Blakely
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Average annual rainfall for Blakely is 1.89 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F