Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Blanding, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the monuments and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. In Blanding, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Blanding
The city's cultural venues include Dinosaur Museum and Edge of the Cedars State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Utah State University Eastern-Blanding Campus to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Blanding. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cedar Canyon Condos - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and bathrooms.
- Stone Lizard Lodging - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Blanding - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and room size.
Dressing for Blanding
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- About 12.52 inches of rain falls on Blanding each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F