Visiting Mexican Hat
Visitors can enjoy all that Mexican Hat has to offer including its parks. In Mexican Hat, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mexican Hat
Favorite places to visit in the city include Mexican Hat Rock, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and Valley of the Gods. You'll also find Goosenecks State Park and Forrest Gump Point in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hat Rock Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Mexican Hat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mexican Hat is 13.74 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F