Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Bluff, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the monuments and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and cafés. In Bluff, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bluff
The city is notable for its monuments and landmarks like Bluff Fort and Sand Island Petroglyphs. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and Twin Rocks. You'll also find Valley of the Gods and Bears Ears National Monument in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bluff. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Willow Street Cottages - This 3-star cottage features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and quiet location.
- La Posada Pintada - Our customers like the comfortable rooms and local sightseeing at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a terrace, along with a private patio.
- Desert Rose Resort & Cabins - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its room size and local sightseeing.
Dressing for Bluff
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.74 inches of rain falls on Bluff each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F