Think of yourself walking through the boulevards during your upcoming vacation, noticing the buildings or the gorgeous world all around you. Still, there's one draw you're counting on in particular: Blarney Stone. For as long as you can recollect, you have wanted to go there, and right now is finally the day to mark it complete.
Lodging Nearby Blarney Stone
Hotels near Blarney Stone
Blarney Stone is an exceptional landmark, and will most definitely be a first choice on any traveler's itinerary.
To experience it for yourself, you'll have to travel 140 miles away from the national capital, Dublin, and into an area called Blarney.
You'll discover at least 4 places to stay within 0.1 miles of Blarney Stone. That said, consider staying in Cork City Centre. It’s 5 miles away and has a good variety of accommodations. You'll have at least 28 available. The Hayfield Manor, The River Lee Hotel and Imperial Hotel are worth looking into.
If you're wanting to find somewhere inexpensive to catch some z's after a long day, look no further. There are some great budget-friendly accommodation options located nearby. Why not embark on a leisurely stroll over to the Blarney Castle Hotel, which is 0.3 miles away, or the Davmar B&B, which is 0.8 miles away?
This destination also features a selection of remarkably comfortable upmarket hotels. First-rate facilities await at the Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel and the Muskerry Arms. These establishments are an easy distance of 0.3 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Those visiting Blarney Stone often indulge in robust coffees and tasty treats at The Old Blarney Post Office, only a short stroll away. When hunger comes calling, sit down for dinner at Tung Sing Chinese. This spot is also within walking distance. Loosen up with a couple of beers from Muskerry Arms Bar and B&B.
Before you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- Blarney Castle is a popular place because of its rich history.
- While we can't give you the answers to some of humanity's biggest questions, you might be able to reflect on them at Church of the Resurrection, one of the most prominent churches in the area.
- While we don't have the answers to humanity's burning queries, you can probably mull over them at Church of the Immaculate Conception, one of the most prominent churches in the region.
- You cannot go to this region without going into Blarney Woolen Mills to browse around this well-known store.
Expedia's catalogue of resorts and lodging in Blarney provides everything you require, so you can be sure to get sites near Blarney Stone you'll love. It's time to start going: Blarney saw more than a few guests in the past year. Need help deciding? All the tips and tricks you need we have right here. You can set off boldly when booking time is here, too: visitors of all types approved of their Blarney hotel.
- Discover that lodging in Blarney are always neat and clean.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling feature, the staff at lodging close to Blarney Stone provide great service.
- From large families to newlyweds, we have comfortable suites for everyone.
Blarney suites received greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. We see your prized place in your future thanks to our comprehensive inventory of hotels near Blarney Stone.
Once Blarney Stone is crossed off your timetable, there are still more things to do in Blarney.
- Blarney is now beginning to find its place after having been a well-kept secret.
- Take an afternoon to organize some adventures, and you'll soon realize Blarney also is on the ball when it comes to personal welcomes.
- Pay a visit to one of the local museums, then enjoy a night of fun and games to top off the adventure right.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few new photo ops. Paying a visit to Blarney is always a good plan, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Blarney Stone from Expedia. Reserve now!