Families will find kid-friendly activities in Blythe, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront, shopping, and coffeehouses. In Blythe, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Blythe
The city's riverfront and desert provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Todd Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Blythe Area Chamber of Commerce and Palo Verde Historical Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Blythe. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Blythe - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
- Comfort Suites Blythe - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Clarion Inn near Colorado River - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Blythe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 108°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 109°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 95°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Average annual rainfall for Blythe is 2.36 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 107°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 42°F