Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Boralesgamuwa has to offer. In Boralesgamuwa, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Boralesgamuwa
Places to visit in the larger region include Sri Lanka Airforce Museum, Traditional Puppet Art Museum, and National Zoological Gardens of Sri Lanka. You'll also find Mount Lavinia Beach and Parliament of Sri Lanka in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Boralesgamuwa. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- ZEN Rooms Lake Road is located in central Boralesgamuwa. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Boralesgamuwa can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
- KDU Guest House is located in the heart of Boralesgamuwa. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Boralesgamuwa can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Camellia Holiday Homes is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Boralesgamuwa features free WiFi, free parking, and a rooftop terrace.
Dressing for Boralesgamuwa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Boralesgamuwa gets about 3.27 inches of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F