Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2019
Visiting Brena Baja
Visitors to Brena Baja are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, gardens, and local tours.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Brena Baja
- The closest major airport is in Santa Cruz de la Palma (SPC), 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brena Baja
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Cumbre Vieja Volcanic Ridge. You'll also find Casa Roja Museum and Santa Cruz de la Palma Harbour in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Brena Baja. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hacienda San Jorge - This 3-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Apartamentos Oasis San Antonio - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 2-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Apartamentos la Caleta - This 3-star apartment features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its location.
Dressing for Brena Baja
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 61°F as the nighttime average
- Brena Baja gets about 0.20 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 60°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Brena Baja?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brena Baja, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Brena Baja?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Brena Baja?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Brena Baja?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Brena Baja?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Brena Baja?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Brena Baja?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Brena Baja?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Brena Baja?
Recent reviews of Brena Baja hotels
More trip options
- Brena Baja Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Brena Baja Airports
- Hotels near Popular Brena Baja Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Brena Baja
- More Hotel Options in Brena Baja
- More Popular Hotels in Canary Islands
- Other Hotels near Brena Baja, Canary Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends