Find Hotels in Bridge Lake
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2019
Visiting Bridge Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Bridge Lake has to offer including its mountain views. In Bridge Lake, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kamloops, BC (YKA), 50.7 mi (81.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridge Lake
The city's natural beauty is on display at Bridge Lake Provincial Park, High Lakes Basin Provincial Park, and Emar Lakes Provincial Park. Additionally, you'll find Eakin Creek Flooplain Provincial Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Bridge Lake, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 6 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Lac Des Roches Resort is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Bridge Lake. This 3-star cabin in Bridge Lake features a private beach, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms and location.
- Montana Hill Guest Ranch is 8 mi (12.9 km) from the center of Bridge Lake. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Bridge Lake features free breakfast, free parking, and conference space.
- Clearwater Lodge is 29.9 mi (48.2 km) from central Bridge Lake. This 2.5-star hotel in Clearwater features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bridge Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Bridge Lake gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 14°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Bridge Lake?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bridge Lake, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bridge Lake?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Bridge Lake?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Bridge Lake?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Bridge Lake?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Bridge Lake?
Recent reviews of Bridge Lake hotels
More trip options
- Bridge Lake Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bridge Lake Airports
- Hotels near Popular Bridge Lake Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bridge Lake
- More Hotel Options in Bridge Lake
- More Popular Hotels in 100 Mile House
- Other Hotels near Bridge Lake, 100 Mile House
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends