Visiting Sun Peaks
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sun Peaks, and visitors give high marks for the ski areas and magnificent mountain views. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses and golf courses.
- You'll find 123 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kamloops
- The closest major airport is in Kamloops, BC (YKA), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sun Peaks
Skiing, biking, and golfing are top activities, while sights to visit include Sun Peaks Golf Course and Sun Peaks Resort. In the area, you'll also find Roderick Haig-Brown Provincial Park and Thompson Valley Players Society.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Sun Peaks. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Residences at Sun Peaks Grand - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Pinnacle Lodge - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre - This 4-star resort features ski slopes, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sun Peaks
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sun Peaks is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 14°F