Good location and that's it
Posted Oct 15, 2013
We decided to stay in that hotel because it has very good location (one block from Florida Street) you can go walking to the obelisk, Puerto Madero and many interesting places.
Unfortunately when we got there, we realised that "good location" is all it has.
1. They gave us (a couple) a two individual (really small) beds bedroom, when we asked the hotel staff to assign us a different bedroom they just said that it was the bedroom in my reservation but it wasn't.
2. When we asked for tours they just gave us a list of available tours with Subject and price but they weren't able to give us a description, they said we can go outside and contact a tourist agency.
3. Despite the two beds issue, the bedroom wasn't that clean, pillows weren't comfortable, and the shower was old and full of sediment, the toilet was next to the washbasin but really close that your legs had to fit down the washbasin, the lights in the bathroom weren't enough.
4. It was friday night and we needed a taxi, the hotel staff didn't call the taxi for us because (according to them) there was a lot of traffic and it would take a lot. We had to take one taxi on the street.
5. Camara out of battery and our plug wasn't compatible so we asked the hotel staff to borrow us an adaptator, they didn't have and we have to buy one.
6. Hotel staff wasn't kind, they seemed to be bothered every time we asked for something.