Visitors can enjoy all that Buffalo has to offer including the live music, theaters, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and wineries.
- You'll find 32 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monticello
- The closest major airport is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buffalo
A couple of favorite places to visit are Wild Marsh Golf Club and Buffalo Rock Winery. You'll also find Monticello Country Club and Cedar Creek Golf Course in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Buffalo - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Buffalo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 4°F at night
- Buffalo gets about 30.08 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°F