Find Hotels in Otsego, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 12, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Otsego, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the water parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, riverfront, and soccer matches.
- You'll find 32 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monticello
- The closest major airport is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 31.2 mi (50.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Otsego
Places to visit in the larger region include Albertville Premium Outlets, Cedar Creek Golf Course, and Ellingson Car Museum. Additionally, you'll find Anoka Technical College and Goose Lake Farm & Winery in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Minneapolis NW-Elk River - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a free water park and a water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Otsego
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 4°F at night
- About 30.08 inches of rain falls on Otsego each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°F