Find Hotels in Cagliari
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Cagliari are sure to enjoy the cafés, waterfront, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and parks. Top sights in the city include Bastion of Saint Remy, National Archaeological Museum, and Citadel of Museums.
- There are 376 hotels and other accommodations in Cagliari
- The closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cagliari
Well-known for its art scene, the city's cultural venues include National Archaeological Museum, Citadel of Museums, and The Royal Palace. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Bastion of Saint Remy, Roman Amphitheatre of Cagliari, and Piazza Yenne. The city's natural beauty is on display at Poetto Beach, Monte Urpinu, and Nature Park of Molentargius-Saline.
In Cagliari, you'll be able to select from 376 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Villa del Mare - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free WiFi and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- B&B Agnese - Our customers like the clean rooms and walkable location at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Villa Fanny - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its bar and convenient parking.
Other top sights in Cagliari include Port of Cagliari. One of the popular sights outside the city is Archaeological Area of Nora, located 16.8 mi (27 km) from the center of the city.
Getting Around Cagliari
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Cagliari Station. Cagliari may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Cagliari
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cagliari is 15.98 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cagliari?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cagliari, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cagliari?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Cagliari?
What's the best hotel for families in Cagliari?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Cagliari?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Cagliari?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Cagliari?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Port of Cagliari?
What about the best place to stay close to Sant'Antioco?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Cagliari?
Recent reviews of Cagliari hotels
More trip options
- Cagliari Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cagliari Airports
- Hotels in Cagliari Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Cagliari Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cagliari
- More Hotel Options in Cagliari
- More Popular Hotels in Sardinia
- Other Hotels near Cagliari, Sardinia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends