Find Hotels with Balconies in Cambridge, MA from $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Cambridge Hotels with Balconies
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We've got more Hotels with Balconies. Find the right one for you.
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Pocket Guide: Hotels with Balconies in Cambridge
Search for hotels in Cambridge on Expedia. You can easily find your hotels in Cambridge using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in Cambridge
- Use the map to find hotels in the Cambridge neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Cambridge, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Cambridge
- Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in Cambridge - while they last
Frequently asked questions
What can I expect from my stay in Cambridge?
Do you want a peaceful stay in Cambridge with great views? Book one of our hotels with balconies and take in the scenery from the privacy of your room. Cambridge is known for its college campus and scenic riverfront. The array of shops and acclaimed art scene are also not to be missed.
What can I see and do while I'm in Cambridge?
After you’ve enjoyed the view from your private balcony, get your walking shoes on and hit the streets to explore Cambridge. Get started by checking out Harvard Square, Museum of Science, and Kendall Square. A few other sites and attractions to discover include MIT Museum, Cambridgeside Galleria, and Harvard University Art Museums.
Is it worth paying more for a room with a balcony in Cambridge?
There are lots of reasons why staying in a guestroom that includes a balcony may be a good idea. Enjoy the views of Cambridge and sunbathe outside without having to leave your room. If you’re traveling with young children, put your feet up on the balcony while they are watching TV inside. If you’re vacationing with your spouse, you might want a guestroom with a patio so you can spend some relaxing time outside enjoying the local views.
More trip options
- Top neighborhoods for Hotels with Balconies
- Find More Hotels near Cambridge
- More Hotel Options in Cambridge
- More Accommodation Types in Cambridge
- Hotels near Popular Cambridge Attractions
- Other Hotels near Cambridge, Boston
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Cambridge Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends