When you consider a brand-new city, you perhaps think you'll be rambling through downtown, taking note of the exquisite nature or the monuments all around you. But there is one draw you're looking forward to in particular: Fenway Park. It's been on your to-do list for a while, and now is the day to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Nearby Fenway Park
Hotels near Fenway Park
Get ready for a thrilling experience surrounded by cheering people at Fenway Park!
Since it's in Boston, the state capital city, you're able to explore everything else that this happening city has to offer.
The area within 2 miles of Fenway Park boasts approximately 74 hotels. Some are the Mandarin Oriental Boston, the Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston and The Charles Hotel, just 0.9 miles, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
Looking for somewhere to stay which won't break the bank? There is no need to stress as there is an abundance of budget hotels in the area. The Eliot Hotel (0.5 miles away) and the Colonnade Hotel Back Bay (0.9 miles away) are popular names to bare in mind.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is something you dream of, there's many upmarket hotels here. Make sure you look up the Boston Marriott Cambridge, which is only 1 mile away. Another great hotel is the Sheraton Boston Hotel, 0.7 miles away.
Approximately 0.5 miles from Fenway Park you will encounter Pavement Coffeehouse (1096 Boylston St, Boston). This local spot is graced with sightseers looking for a caffeine fix. Try a new menu item, bask in the bustling ambiance and savor the nourishing cuisine at Sweet Cheeks Q (1381 Boylston Street, Boston). This place is also within this vicinity.
Make certain you save some time in your itinerary to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Fenway Park:
- Get together a group of people and check out a show at House of Blues Boston, one of the area's most popular local music venues.
- Kenmore Square is an ideal meeting place in the local area. Stop by and enjoy a brief stroll relax on a bench and soak up the lively atmosphere.
- Don't forego the chance to admire ornate floral gardens that are flourishing at Back Bay Fens.
- Visitors and locals alike enjoy seeing the impressive art exhibitions at Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
- Enjoy the exhibits and events at Mapparium.
The close proximity of Back Bay Station to Fenway Park makes rail transport an easy way to reach this attraction. It's just 1 mile away.
Hotels and lodging in Boston listed on Expedia supply everything you require, so you can be certain to find sites near Fenway Park you'll appreciate. There were thousands of travelers in the recent twelve months, so you will not be the only one. When the time comes to make your booking, you'll rest easy: countless guests would endorse their Boston hotel to an office-mate. Need help deciding? All the guidance you're searching you'll find right here.
- "Clean, fresh, and eager to show you in" is how Boston hotel rooms will be waiting.
- The concierge service at hotels near Fenway Park will be awesome, which can only enhance your vacation to this dazzling landmark.
- We have rooms that are serene for everyone, from families with children to teams of two.
As you can see, it's clear why Boston holidays got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With Expedia's excellent directory of hotels near Fenway Park, your prized site is waiting for you.
Interesting Boston Facts and Figures
When you've crossed Fenway Park off your list, you'll still have more to see and do in Boston.
- Savor an enticing meal of the local ingredients and discover the perfect boutique to look for mementos.
- abundant pastimes, you'll also notice Boston knows a thing or two about receiving its visitors.
- The number of trips has been soaring, preserving Boston among the world's most popular locales.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Boston, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Fenway Park. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and greet more than a few all-new photo ops!