Visitors can enjoy all that Camden has to offer including the live music, festivals, and gardens. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is South Carolina State House.
- You'll find 176 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbia
- The closest major airport is in Columbia, SC (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan), 36.1 mi (58.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Camden
The city is notable for landmarks like Bethesda Presbyterian Church, Quaker Cemetery, and Historic Camden Revolutionary War Site. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Camden Archives and Museum and Woodward Park.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Getting Around Camden
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Camden Station. Camden might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Camden
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.86 inches of rain falls on Camden each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F