Top Hotels Near Camera Obscura in Aberystwyth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Camera Obscura
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 8, 2019
Camera Obscura Hotel Guide
A stop at Camera Obscura is sure to be an interesting experience.
It can be found in Aberystwyth, which is around 110 miles outside of the bustling city of Manchester.
Reserving a room at the Nanteos Mansion Country House Hotel, the only accommodation near Camera Obscura, will ensure that you be staying in the heart of the action, as it is just 2 miles away.
Camera Obscura is near some shops and local eateries where worn out tourists can take a quick break after a day of tours. Find a cozy seat, order a coffee and fulfill your caffeine needs at Blas Padarn CAFE. If you've really built up an appetite, @aberista is also in the area and will tame your hunger. Finally, head to Gogerddan Arms. Have a few beers and mingle with the locals.
Other Places to Visit near Camera ObscuraWhen you're in the area, you'll figure out that there's more than just Camera Obscura to check out:
- For those that enjoy delving into hidden gems of the region, Aberystwyth University is a good place to visit. Here, generations of scholars graduated with their degrees and went on to further their learning and education.
- If you are enraptured by literature, treat yourself with a trip to National Library of Wales.
- Educate yourself on this region's significant historical stories and events at Ceredigion Museum, an impressive museum that boasts an interesting collection of historical exhibitions.
- Getting the opportunity to admire a beach in all its glory is something we never tire of. Be sure to take some time out and unwind by the water at Aberystwyth Beach.
- Observe the surroundings from a higher point of view when you make your way to the crown of Constitution Hill.
The rail stop closest to Camera Obscura is Aberystwyth, and you’ll be glad to know it's within an easy walk.