Find Hotels in Aberystwyth
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Travelers to Aberystwyth give high marks for the seaside and lively bar scene. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and art. In Aberystwyth, there are 66 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aberystwyth
The seaside and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Aberystwyth Beach, Constitution Hill, and Bwlch Nant yr Arian Forest Visitor Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aberystwyth Castle and National Library of Wales.
In Aberystwyth, there are 66 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bodalwyn Guest House - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Nanteos Mansion - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- The Glengower - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Getting Around Aberystwyth
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Aberystwyth Station or Aberystwyth Devils Bridge Station. Aberystwyth might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Aberystwyth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Aberystwyth gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Aberystwyth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aberystwyth, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Aberystwyth?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Aberystwyth?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Aberystwyth?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Aberystwyth?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Aberystwyth?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Aberystwyth University?
What about the best place to stay close to Aberystwyth Castle?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Aberystwyth?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Aberystwyth?
What are some accommodations with pools in Aberystwyth?
Recent reviews of Aberystwyth hotels
More trip options
- Aberystwyth Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aberystwyth Airports
- Hotels near Popular Aberystwyth Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Aberystwyth
- More Hotel Options in Aberystwyth
- More Popular Hotels in Wales
- Other Hotels near Aberystwyth, Wales
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends