Visitors to Canton are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- You'll find 29 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Terrell
- The closest major airport is in Terrell, TX (TRL-Terrell Municipal), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tyler, TX (TYR-Pounds Regional), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Canton
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to First Monday Trade Days and Old Mill Marketplace. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Splash Kingdom Family Waterpark and Twin Lakes Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Canton. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mill Creek Ranch Resort - With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Best Western Canton Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Motel 6 Canton TX - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Canton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.95 inches of rain falls on Canton each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F