Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Short walk to the center of Provincetown, Large heated saltwater pool, Good selection of rooms, Pool view , Bay view and Suites. Province town fills up in the Summer months so accommodations get a bit on the pricy side. Surfside is a good choice and has a very nice ocean front restaurant. Room was ...
We had a great time at the Outer Reach Resort. The rooms were very clean, and as the other reviews said, a bit dated, but that didn't bother us. The place was very pet friendly and the ocean view with balcony rooms had great views of the bay side. Right off Rte 6, so just a quick ride to P-Town or ...
We were attending a wedding and were able to get an early check-in. The woman at the front desk was kind and accomodating. The room was spacious and comfortable. More water pressure and the ability to use my own hairdryer would have been helpful. Would definitely recommend to a friend and return ...
I have severe anxiety about cleanliness and safety. This hotel blew me away. Not only was the staff friendly, kind and family oriented, but the facilities were incredible. Amazingly clean rooms and good use of space. There was a fireplace, yard games and a delicious continental breakfast in the morning. ...
This property was completely redone by new owners 5 years ago. It is beautifully maintained. It is in the center of time but set back from Comnercial Street so is very quiet. Rooms are not large but are well thought out and immaculately clean. Staff is wonderful. Nice lounge and bar area but not ...
We were very happy with the staff! They were extremely friendly and helpful! Electra gave us recommendations for places to eat and how to navigate the area. The Inn manager made reservations for us for a Sunset Sailing Cruise and even secured us a discount! The way we were treated was ...
Place is huge, they have a map to get you to your room. Room had hardwood floors. Comfortable bed, clean sheets/towels. Shampoo and hand soap dispensers in shower. Era 70's-80's excepting for a Best Buy flatscreen tv. Straight (not curved) shower curtain, old round incandescent bulbs in bath. sauna ...
This is my second time at the motel. Very friendly and helpful staff. They stayed until I was done with the pool to lock up for the night (pool closes at 10pm). Clean pool and hot tub. Room itself is nothing special. Pro: hotel stuff, pool, hot tub Con: just an average hotel
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Cape Cod hotel! Choosing the ideal place to stay during your Eastern Massachusetts escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Cape Cod. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Cape Cod hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Eastern Massachusetts is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Cape Cod has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Eastern Massachusetts has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Cape Cod is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?