Visitors can enjoy all that Castelrotto has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and monuments. Top sights around the area include Plose Gondola, Cathedral of Bressanone, and Renon Cable Car.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Castelrotto
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Castelrotto
The city's natural beauty is on display at Schlern, Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Park, and Natural Park Schlern-Rosengarten. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Seis-Seiser Alm Gondola and Bullaccia Gondola.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Castelrotto. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chalet Tianes - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with a private balcony.
- Seiser Alm Urthaler - Our customers like the location at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and free breakfast.
- Piccolo Hotel Sciliar - This 3-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Plose Gondola, 11.1 mi/17.8 km from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of Bressanone, which is 12 mi (19.2 km) away.
Dressing for Castelrotto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 60°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 51°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Castelrotto gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 61°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°F