Visiting Santa Cristina Val Gardena
Visitors to Santa Cristina Val Gardena are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and mountain views. Around the area, top sights include Plose Gondola, Cathedral of Bressanone, and Kronplatz 2000 Gondola.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Cristina Val Gardena
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Cristina Val Gardena
The city's natural beauty is on display at Gardena Valley, Puez-Geisler Nature Park, and Isarco Valley. In the area, you'll also find Plose Gondola and Cathedral of Bressanone.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Santa Cristina Val Gardena. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Martha - Adults Only - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Residence Boè - Our customers love the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this vacation rental. Amenities at this 2-star residence include free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Smart Hotel Saslong - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit in the area include Kronplatz 2000 Gondola, 17.2 mi/27.7 km from the heart of the city, and Brunico Castles, which is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) away.
Dressing for Santa Cristina Val Gardena
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 60°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 51°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Santa Cristina Val Gardena each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 61°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°F