Visitors can enjoy all that Cecina has to offer including the parks, theme park, and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and seaside.
- There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in Cecina
- The closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cecina
Attractions like Acqua Village and Parco Gallorose are fun for everyone, not just kids. The picturesque setting of Archaeological Park of Villa Romana of San Vincenzino and Tombolo di Cecina Nature Reserve exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hermann Geiger Cultural Foundation and Pista Del Mare Srl.
In Cecina, you'll find 108 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Sileoni & Dépendance Villa Antonio - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Il Settebello - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- La Cecinella - This 3-star residence features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers love its beach locale and high-quality beds.
Getting Around Cecina
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Cecina Station. Cecina might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Cecina
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Cecina each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F