Visiting Rosignano Marittimo
Visitors can enjoy all that Rosignano Marittimo has to offer including the spas, coffeehouses, and parks. The culturally-rich and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori, PalaLivorno, and Terrazza Mascagni.
- There are 72 hotels and other accommodations in Rosignano Marittimo
- The closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosignano Marittimo
Cultural venues in the city include Galleria Granelli, Centro per l'Arte Diego Martelli, and Pasquini Castle. The city's natural beauty is on display at Pine Forest Public Park, Quercetano Bay Beach, and Spiagge Bianche. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Castiglioncello and Mazzanta Beach.
In Rosignano Marittimo, you'll find 72 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Residence La Ventola - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and overall value.
- Hotel Atlantico - Our customers like the breakfast and WiFi at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Hotel Leopoldo - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Leaning Tower, 21.5 mi/34.6 km from the heart of the city, and Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori, which is 10.9 mi/17.6 km away.
Getting Around Rosignano Marittimo
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Rosignano Marittimo Castiglioncello Station, Rosignano Station, or Rosignano Marittimo Vada Station. Rosignano Marittimo might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Rosignano Marittimo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Rosignano Marittimo each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F