Overview of Ramada by Wyndham Williamsburg and Wasserbahn Waterpark
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility Accessible)
Studio Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (1 King Bed and 1 Queen Bed)
Family Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (1 King Bed and 1 Bunk Bed)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (2 Queen Beds)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (4 Queen Beds and 1 Bunk Bed)
About this area
In the historical district, Ramada by Wyndham Williamsburg and Wasserbahn Waterpark is in a walkable area with good shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Amana Colonies National Historic Landmark and Amana Woolen Mill, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Amana Heritage Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Amana Colonies, or check out an event or a game at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our Williamsburg travel guide
- Wasserbahn Waterpark Resort - 1 min walk
- Tanger Outlets - 6 min drive
- Fireside Winery - 13 min drive
- Amana Colonies National Historic Landmark - 13 min drive
- Millstream Brewery - 17 min drive
- Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa) - 32 min drive
- 7 Villages — 1 min walk
- Landmark Restaurant - 6 min drive
- McDonald's - 6 min drive
- Arby's - 6 min drive
- Meyer's Grill - 8 min drive
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham Williamsburg and Wasserbahn Waterpark
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities