Travelers to Cernobbio give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and mountain views. Around the area, top sights include Sacred Mountain of the Rosary, Villa Olmo, and Volta Temple.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Cernobbio
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cernobbio
Notable city landmarks like Villa Erba and Villa Bernasconi might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Sacred Mountain of the Rosary and Villa Olmo.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cernobbio. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casa Santo Stefano - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Centrale - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a marina, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Ristorante Terzo Crotto - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Top places to visit outside the city include Volta Temple, 1.8 mi/2.9 km from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of Como, which is 2 mi (3.3 km) away.
Dressing for Cernobbio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Cernobbio gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F