Travelers to Chaclacayo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 530 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chaclacayo
Places to visit in the larger region include Huachipa Zoo, Arturo Jimenez Borja Puruchuco Museum, and Monumental Stadium "U". In the area, you'll also find La Molina National Agrarian University and Aventura Plaza Mall.
As you plan your trip to Chaclacayo, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 530 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Arantza Suites is located in central Chaclacayo. This 3-star hotel in Chaclacayo features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Ibis Larco Miraflores is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Chaclacayo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lima can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport is 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from central Chaclacayo. This 4-star hotel in Callao features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Chaclacayo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Chaclacayo each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 56°F