Picture yourself wandering through the city center during your upcoming day off, gazing up at the buildings or the exquisite nature all around you. However, there is one attraction you've been counting on most of all: Chinatown Mall. Now is the moment to get there.
Hotels Near Chinatown Mall
Hotels near Chinatown Mall
Stopping at Chinatown Mall is certain to be an experience.
It is found in Brisbane, the state capital and an exciting destination for tourists all over the world.
There are 53 hotels within 0.6 miles of Chinatown Mall. You're almost guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. The Emporium Hotel, Spicers Balfour Hotel and Brisbane Marriott Hotel are definitely some of the popular ones.
Looking for a room which won't leave you out of pocket? Conveniently, there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. Situated 2 miles from it is the Brisbane Riverview Hotel, but you might also want to check out the Quest River Park Central if you've got time. It's 1 mile away.
Keep in mind that you have the option of choosing one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like having a special treat. Make sure you look into the Quest Spring Hill, which is just 0.7 miles away, and the Quay West Suites Brisbane, 1 mile away.
If the strong coffee at Alfred & Constance doesn't prepare you for an afternoon at Chinatown Mall, the appetizing treats will. This local coffee shop is nearby. If you're after a full meal, enjoy the local flavors and food trends at Brisbane Marriott Hotel. This round's on you! Let the alcohol flow at Limes Hotel.
You don't have to venture very far from Chinatown Mall to find other things to do in this region:
- Check out Brunswick Street Mall, which boasts an impressive selection of shopping outlets and places to eat.
- The wide range of artworks and exhibits at Institute of Modern Art make this location an attraction that you won't want to miss.
- Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts is a community centre that offers its visitors a wide variety of functions and displays, including art exhibitions, music festivals and artist workshops.
- Centenary Place is an ideal spot for the whole group. Pack some snacks and watch the kids run around and play.
- While we can't give you the answers to humanity's burning queries, you can probably mull over them at Spiritual Church of Brisbane, known as one of the leading houses of worship in the area.
Some travelers make their way to Chinatown Mall by rail transport. It's a walk of 0.7 miles from Central Station to your destination.
Expedia's roster of Brisbane places to stay supplies all that you want, so you can be certain to find spots near Chinatown Mall that you'll love. Brisbane experienced quite a few visitors in the past twelve months, so get searching. Once reservation time hits, you'll rest assured: guests of all kinds recommend their Brisbane hotel. Need help making a decision? We've got all the guidance and recommendations you could want right here.
- And we have suites that are soothing for everyone, including big reunions and teams of two.
- The staff at accommodation close to Chinatown Mall exceed all target as you might hope near such a lovely site.
- "Presentable, fresh, and prepared to show you in" is always the goal for Brisbane hotel rooms.
As you can see, it's clear why Brisbane suites had more visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our extensive list of hotels near Chinatown Mall, your favored site lies in your future.
Brisbane Intriguing Facts and Figures
When you've done Chinatown Mall, you'll still have things to see and do in Brisbane.
- Brisbane is now beginning to be acknowledged after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Take an afternoon to organize some excursions, and you'll soon also discover Brisbane knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its travelers.
- Dine on a delightful dish of the local cuisine and dip into a market to get a few souvenirs.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and meet some new photo ops. You won't regret planning a visit to Brisbane, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Chinatown Mall from Expedia. Book today!