Visitors are sure to enjoy all Chokoloskee has to offer including its fishing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and seafood restaurants.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Chokoloskee
- The closest major airport is in Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal), 34.5 mi (55.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 55.1 mi (88.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chokoloskee
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ten Thousand Islands. In the area, you'll also find Gulf Coast Visitor Center and Everglades City Hall.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Chokoloskee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chokoloskee is 54.72 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 53°F