Visiting Everglades City
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Everglades City, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the local tours, parks, and seafood restaurants. Top sights in the area include Naples Pier, Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, and Barefoot Beach.
- You'll find 1572 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Naples
- The closest major airport is in Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 52.7 mi (84.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Everglades City
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and Ten Thousand Islands. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Everglades City Hall and Museum of the Everglades.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Everglades City. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ivey House - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Everglades City Motel - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center.
- River Wilderness Waterfront Villas - With a stay at this 2.5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Everglades City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- Average annual rainfall for Everglades City is 54.72 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 53°F