Visitors to Ciboure are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, gardens, and cafés. Hendaye Beach, Cote des Basques, and Biarritz Aquarium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in Ciboure
- The closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS), 6.7 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ciboure
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Quai Maurice Ravel. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nivelle Golf Course and Port of Saint-Jean-de-Luz Ciboure.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ciboure. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Agur Deneri - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Ibis Ciboure St Jean De Luz Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Résidence Soko-Eder - This 3-star residence features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its beach locale.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Hendaye Beach, located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center, and Cote des Basques, which is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away.
Dressing for Ciboure
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Ciboure each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F