Think of yourself walking through the roads of your perfect day, staring up at the monuments or the lovely landscapes everywhere around you. But California State Capitol Museum is one attraction you are anticipating in particular. You have wanted to go there for years, and now is the time to mark it finished.
Find Your Perfect California State Capitol Museum Lodging
Hotels near California State Capitol Museum
California State Capitol Museum is an interesting place to spend a few hours.
It is located in the vibrant state capital, Sacramento.
There are as many as 33 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of California State Capitol Museum. The Amber House Inn of Midtown is 0.8 miles away. Also, the Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park and the Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade are 0.3 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
There are many budget-friendly accommodation options located within walking distance. 0.3 miles away, you'll arrive at the Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection, but if that's not to your liking, then an alternative is the Hyatt Regency Sacramento, which is 0.08 miles away.
Perhaps you would prefer to book a room that's more on the luxurious side? If so, you're in luck, as you can choose from several high-end hotel options in the nearby vicinity. Two of the hotels that are top of the range in terms of comfort and design are the Delta King Hotel and the Best Western Plus Sutter House, which are located just 0.9 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
From time to time, you need a sweet treat! Head to Temple Coffee Roasters for a light meal and a hot coffee. This popular spot is situated nearby California State Capitol Museum. You might also want to revitalize with a wholesome meal at P.F. Chang's. You'll be happy to know that this restaurant is also in the heart of things. Finally, slurp up a cocktail and chat with some other tourists while you kick up your feet at Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park.
After checking out California State Capitol Museum, you may like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- California State Capitol, a historically significant government building, will captivate anyone wanting to discover more about the community's past.
- Sacramento Capitol Park, a popular urban park, is appreciated by both visitors and local community members. Pack a picnic and have a relaxing day in these green surroundings.
- Community Center Theater holds a diverse array of events. Look on the website for more information.
- Cosmopolitan Cabaret is a prominent piece of this region's dynamic cultural landscape. You will have an entertaining night at theater here and experience the community's art scene.
- When you trek Loch Leven Lakes Trail make sure you slow down and take the time to enjoy the scenery. Ultimately, life is a journey, not just a destination.
The proximity of Sacramento Station to California State Capitol Museum makes rail a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's 0.7 miles away.
Expedia's list of Downtown Sacramento hotels furnishes everything you need, so you can be certain to get spots near California State Capitol Museum that you'll adore. It's time to get hunting: Downtown Sacramento experienced quite a few tourists over the past year. You can set off with confidence once you're ready to make your reservation, too: travelers of all sorts approve of their Downtown Sacramento hotel. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from all the insider info you need.
- Discover that Downtown Sacramento accommodation will always be primed to greet you with presentable and neat rooms.
- Appropriate for such a fine site, the concierge service at accommodation near California State Capitol Museum is wonderful.
- Seeking room contentment in addition to tidiness? You're in a good place.
Hotels near Downtown Sacramento got more visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's understandable why. We see your choice spot in your future thanks to Expedia's big list of hotels near California State Capitol Museum.
Downtown Sacramento Facts
With California State Capitol Museum checked off your list, you'll still have lots to do in Downtown Sacramento.
- Downtown Sacramento hasn't been really prevalent in the tourism guidebooks, but it is currently beginning to make itself known.
- After you spend a day on its ample adventures, you'll discover Downtown Sacramento also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its guests with a kind hello.
- Step into the perfect boutique to get a few fashion items and make an appointment for an enticing meal of the local fare.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and meet some all-new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Downtown Sacramento is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near California State Capitol Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!