Families will find kid-friendly activities in Clarksville, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting, riverfront, and sporting events.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in Clarksville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 44.7 mi (71.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clarksville
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Austin Peay State University is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add The City Forum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Clarksville. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Clarksville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- Best Western Plus Atrium Inn & Suites - Our customers like the room size and overall condition at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Clarksville/Ft. Campbell - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and room size.
Dressing for Clarksville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 50.98 inches of rain falls on Clarksville each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 29°F