Visiting Oak Grove
Visitors to Oak Grove are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, live music, and entertainment choices. You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hopkinsville.
Sightseeing and Staying in Oak Grove
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fort Campbell and War Memorial Park. You'll also find Links at Novadell and Austin Peay State University in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Oak Grove. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Fort Campbell - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Fort Campbell-Oak Grove - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Oak Grove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.98 inches of rain falls on Oak Grove each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F