Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dickson, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, entertainment choices, and cafés.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Dickson
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 40.3 mi (64.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dickson
Cultural venues in the city include Waverly Train Explosion Memorial Museum, Loretta Lynn's Ranch, and The Renaissance Center. The picturesque setting of Montgomery Bell State Park and Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge Duck River Unit exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Clement Railroad Hotel Museum and Greystone Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Dickson. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Dickson - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hampton Inn Dickson - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Dickson - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dickson
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Average annual rainfall for Dickson is 50.98 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 29°F