Visiting Pleasant View
Visitors can enjoy all that Pleasant View has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights in the area include Grand Ole Opry, Tennessee State Capitol, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- You'll find 1402 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pleasant View
Places to visit in the larger region include Pebble Brook Golf Course, Cheatham County Courthouse, and Riverbluff Park. Additionally, you'll find Marrowbone Lake and Springfield Greenway in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pleasant View
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 46.38 inches of rain falls on Pleasant View each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F