Families will find kid-friendly activities in Clearfield, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its festivals, football games, and bars.
- You'll find 40 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of DuBois
- The closest major airport is in DuBois, PA (DUJ-DuBois Regional), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in State College, PA (SCE-University Park), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clearfield
The city is well known for its festivals and cultural venues like Clearfield County Historical Society. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Clearfield County Courthouse and Lock Haven University Clearfield.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Clearfield. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearfield - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Best Western Plus Clearfield - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Clearfield - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Clearfield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Clearfield gets about 42.24 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F