Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cleveland, TN from $48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Cleveland Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Cleveland and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 15 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland, TN is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Days Inn by Wyndham Cleveland TN. This motel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's convenient parking and bathrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Mountain View Inn. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Cleveland
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- April-June: the average is 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cleveland is 53.82 inches
Exploring Cleveland with Your Pet
Known for its churches, Cleveland has lots to offer visitors including its university life, sports, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit Museum Center at 5ive Points and North Cleveland Church of God. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Cleveland Speedway and Tinsley Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Aquatic Den, Bradley Regional Pet Imaging, or The Great Barrier Reef.