Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Cleveland, which is also known for its university setting and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, sporting events, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 238 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chattanooga
- The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cleveland
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Bradley Square Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Lee University and Cleveland State Community College. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum Center at 5ive Points and North Cleveland Church of God.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Cleveland. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Cleveland - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Northwest - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean rooms.
Dressing for Cleveland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 28°F at night
- About 53.82 inches of rain falls on Cleveland each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 29°F