Find Hotels in Clinton, NJ
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Visitors to Clinton are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and riverfront. Top sights around the area include Crayola Factory and Crayola Experience.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Clinton
- The closest major airport is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clinton
A couple of favorite places to visit are Spruce Run Recreation Area and Red Mill Museum Village. Additionally, in the area you'll find Crayola Factory and Crayola Experience.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Clinton. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Lebanon - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Quakertown - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Quakertown - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include SteelStacks, located 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city center, and PPL Center, which is 28.9 mi/46.5 km away.
Dressing for Clinton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 47.40 inches of rain falls on Clinton each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F