Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 19, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 16, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 1, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 17, 2021
Visitors to Cloudcroft are sure to enjoy the mountain views and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, ski areas, and cafés.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Alamogordo
- The closest major airport is in Alamogordo, NM (ALM-White Sands Regional), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ruidoso, NM (RUI-Sierra Blanca Regional), 37 mi (59.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cloudcroft
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Trestle Recreation Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cloudcroft Ski Area and National Solar Observatory.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cloudcroft. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Crofting Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Dusty Boots Motel - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Cloudcroft
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- About 30.24 inches of rain falls on Cloudcroft each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 19°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Cloudcroft?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cloudcroft, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cloudcroft?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Cloudcroft?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Cloudcroft?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Cloudcroft?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Cloudcroft?
What is the best spa hotel in Cloudcroft?
What is the best hotel near White Sands Regional Airport (ALM)?
How is it staying in Cloudcroft?
What are the top places to visit in Cloudcroft?
What's the seasonal weather like in Cloudcroft?
Recent reviews of Cloudcroft hotels
More trip options
- Cloudcroft Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cloudcroft Airports
- Hotels near Popular Cloudcroft Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cloudcroft
- More Hotel Options in Cloudcroft
- More Popular Hotels in Alamogordo
- Other Hotels near Cloudcroft, Alamogordo
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends