Visitors can enjoy all that Coldspring has to offer including the shopping, parks, and restaurants. In Coldspring, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 44.4 mi (71.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coldspring
The city's natural beauty is on display at Wolf Creek Park, Double Lake Recreation, and Sam Houston National Forest. Additionally, you might want to add Big Creek Scenic Area to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Coldspring, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Coldspring Inn is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the center of Coldspring. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Coldspring can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- Treehouse Vibes + New Rental + Cape Royale + Lake View + Fishing + Family + Golf is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Coldspring. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Huntsville can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable beds.
- Boutique Style Townhouse is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from central Coldspring. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Livingston can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Coldspring
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 54.21 inches of rain falls on Coldspring each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F