Visitors to Onalaska are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Onalaska, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Onalaska
Places to visit in the larger region include Wolf Creek Park, Polk County Memorial Museum, and Lake Livingston State Park. Additionally, you'll find Pedigo Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Onalaska, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 23 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Northshore RV Resort on Lake Livingston is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from central Onalaska. This 3.5-star cabin in Onalaska features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Beautiful Waterfront Cabin #3 Lake Livingston, Onalaska. Texas is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Onalaska. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Livingston can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Beautiful Waterfront Cabin #2 Lake Livingston, Onalaska, Texas is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the center of Onalaska. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Livingston can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Onalaska
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Onalaska gets about 54.21 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 40°F