Families enjoy visiting Livingston though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, opera houses, and entertainment choices. A top sight in the city is Sam Houston National Forest.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Livingston
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 55.7 mi (89.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Livingston
The city's cultural venues include Polk County Memorial Museum and Alabama-Coushatta Tribe Cultural Center. The city's natural beauty is on display at Sam Houston National Forest, Lake Livingston State Park, and Lake Livingston. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Naskila Gaming and Double Lake Recreation.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Livingston. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Livingston - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Livingston - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Livingston - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Livingston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Livingston is 54.21 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F