Visiting Colorado City
Visitors to Colorado City are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and mountain views.
- You'll find 52 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pueblo
- The closest major airport is in Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Colorado City
Bishop Castle is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Colorado City - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Colorado City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- About 12.64 inches of rain falls on Colorado City each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F