Visitors can enjoy all that Corinth has to offer including the riverfront, monuments, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, shopping, and art.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Corinth
- The closest major airport is in Corinth, MS (CRX-Roscoe Turner Field), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tupelo, MS (TUP-Tupelo Regional), 48.3 mi (77.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Corinth
Favorite places to visit in the city include Crossroads Museum, Crossroads Regional Park, and Crossroads Arena. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are NE Mississippi Community College and Westside City Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Corinth. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Corinth - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Generals' Quarters Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corinth - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Corinth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Corinth is 56.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F