Visiting Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Basilica of San Simplicio, National Archaeological Museum of Olbia, and Port of Olbia.
- There are 3230 hotels and other accommodations in Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia
- The closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia
Cultural venues in the city include National Archaeological Museum of Olbia, Tiscali Nuragic Village, and Giant's Tomb Su Monte 'e s'Ape. Attractions like Aquarium of Cala Gonone and Aquadream are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Basilica of San Simplicio, Bear's Rock, and Medieval Castle of Pedres.
In Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia, there are 3230 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'Agnata di De André - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Borgo Alba Barona - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a rooftop terrace.
- Il Viandante - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in San Teodoro City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other favorite sights in Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia include Port of Olbia, Maddalena Archipelago National Park, and San Teodoro Beach.
Getting Around Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Monti Station, Su Canale Station, or Berchidda Station. Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Costa Smeralda - Olbia - Eastern Sardinia is 22.80 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 51°F