Visitors to Creston are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, forests, and opera houses.
- You'll find 141 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cranbrook
- The closest major airport is in Cranbrook, BC (YXC-Canadian Rockies Intl.), 47.8 mi (76.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Creston
Favorite places to visit in the city include Creston Museum, Creston and District Community Complex, and Johnny Bucyk Arena. Additionally, you might want to add Skimmerhorn Winery to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Creston. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ramada by Wyndham Creston - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Creston Hotel - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Skimmerhorn Inn - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for Creston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Creston gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 20°F